PRP & PRF (plasma and fibrin)
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
PRP called in social media as „Vampire Lifting” is an autologous product obtained from Patient’s serum during the procedure.
PRP microneedling leads to multiple reactions that cause stem cells activation, new blood vessels appearance and last but not least increased collagen synthesis in connective tissue.
Series: 2-3 treatments, 1 treatment every 3-4 weeks
PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin)
PRF is an autologous product obtained from Patient’s serum during the procedure.
Platelet-Rich Fibrin once applied to CT, it goes through coagulation reaction that makes it denser. Thanks to its 3D structure, it finds application as a natural filler and strong tissue stimulator.
Series: 3-4 treatments -> scheme: 0-1-6 month
- Skin rejuvenation / „Vampire Lifting” (head, face, dècolletage, neck, hands)
- Symptomatic therapy of atopic or/and acne skin
- Acceleration of skin regeneration
- Wrinkles & folds reduction and prevention
- Acceleration of scar & wound healing
- Improvement of skin firmness
- Hair follicle strengthen
- Hair loss
- Tear troughs
- Face & neck wrinkles/folds augmentation (soft tissue augmentation)
- Hand augmentation
- <18 years old
- Autoimmune diseases
- Skin infection or/and inflammation of a particular area including active phase of HSV-2
- Use of NSAIDs/ anticoagulants/ immunosuppressants
- Liver insufficiency